- 4 Oct 2019, 21:00
- Updated: 4 Oct 2019, 22:02
PRINCE Harry has started legal proceedings against the publishers of the Sun and the Daily Mirror newspapers over alleged phone hacking.
It comes just three days after it was announced his wife Meghan is suing the Mail on Sunday over the publication of a letter she wrote to her father.
Buckingham Palace said documents had been filed at the High Court regarding alleged interception of voicemails.
It is understood they relate to historic claims in the 2000s. News Group Newspapers said: “We have no further comment at this time.”