This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
European low-cost giant Ryanair unveiled its U.K. summer 2020 schedule, and there’s good news for British travellers. The carrier’s summer 2020 schedule includes five new routes and nine new summer services — a total of 14 new routes for the summer season.
In total, the airline will operate more than 500 routes across Europe next summer. As of this week, you can also book these flights — and more — with the booking calendar open until October 2020. Given that reservations are now available, passengers can already plan summer holidays in advance with one-way fares starting at at £26.
New routes include:
- Edinburgh (EDI) to Bydgoszcz, Poland (BZG) — 2x weekly service
- Manchester (MAN) to Pisa (PSA) — 2x weekly service
- Stansted (STN) to Cluj Napoca, Romania (CLJ) — 3x weekly service
- Stansted (STN) to Kosice, Slovakia (KSC) — 3x weekly service
- Stansted (STN) to Terceira, The Azores (TER) — 1x weekly service
New summer services include:
- Exeter (EXT) to Alicante (ALC) — 2x weekly service
- Edinburgh (EDI) to Bucharest (OTP) — 3x weekly service
- Stansted (STN) to Dresden (DRS) — 3x weekly service
- Stansted (STN) to Essaouira, Morocco (ESU) — 2x weekly service
- Luton (LTN) to Krakow (KRK) — 4x weekly service
- Luton (LTN) to Seville (SVQ) — 3x weekly service
- Manchester (MAN) to Katowice, Poland (KTW) — 3x weekly service
- Manchester (MAN) to Milan Malpensa (MXP) — 5x weekly service
- Manchester (MAN) to Prague (PRG) — 9x weekly service
Featured image by Pascal Pavani/Getty Images
Daniel is a Content Producer at TPG UK. He has an MSc in Air Transport Management and speaks French, Spanish and Portuguese.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
Editorial Disclaimer: Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Disclaimer: The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser’s responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
More from the Points Guy
Many of the offers that appear on this site are from companies from which The Points Guy UK receives compensation. This compensation helps pay the costs associated with running our website, and does not result in any additional fees to you. This site does not include all credit card companies or all available credit card offers. Please view our advertising policy page for more information.
Editorial Note: The Points Guy UK is independent; the opinions published here are always those of the reviewer, who has final editorial approval. The information, including card rates, product pricing and fees, presented in the review is accurate as of the date of the review – please check product pages for the most current information.